Mother

这首歌送给伟大的河蟹祖国母亲
Pink Floyd——Mother

Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
妈妈你想他们会把炸弹扔下来吗?
Mother, do you think they'll like this song?
妈妈你想他们会喜欢这首歌吗?
Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
妈妈他们是否会打碎我睾丸?
Ooooowaa Mother, should I build a wall?
妈妈我是否该筑墙?
Mother, should I run for the President?
妈妈我是否该竞选总统?
Mother, should I trust the government?
妈妈我是否该相信政府?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
妈妈他们是否会让我上前线?
Ooooowaa Is it just a waste of time?
哦这只是在浪费时间
Hush, my baby. Baby, don't you cry.
安静下来孩子别哭
Momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true.
妈妈会使你所有的噩梦成真
Momma's gonna put all of her fears into you.
妈妈会让你感受到她所有的恐惧
Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
妈妈会让你躲在他的翅膀底下
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
她不会让你飞,但她也许会让你唱
Momma's gonna keep Baby cozy and warm.
妈妈会让孩子感到舒适与温暖
Oooo Babe.
哦孩子
Oooo Babe.
哦孩子
Ooo Babe, of course Momma's gonna help build a wall.
当然妈妈会帮你筑墙
Mother, do you think she's good enough,For me?
妈妈你不认为她对我很好吗?
Mother, do you think she's dangerous,To me?
妈妈你不认为她对我而言很危险吗?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
妈妈她会不会把你的小男孩撕成碎片?
Ooooowaa Mother, will she break my heart?
妈妈她会不会让我心碎?
Hush, my baby. Baby, don't you cry.
安静下来孩子别哭
Momma's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.
妈妈会帮你挑选所有的女朋友
Momma won't let anyone dirty get through.
妈妈不会让任何人伤害你
Momma's gonna wait up until you get in.
妈妈会一直等你直到你回来
Momma will always find out where you've been.
妈妈永远会知道你在哪里
Momma's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.
妈妈会让宝宝永远健康整洁
Oooo Babe.
哦宝贝
Oooo Babe.
哦宝贝
Oooo Babe, you'll always be Baby to me.
哦宝贝,你永远是妈妈的好宝贝
Mother, did it need to be so high?
妈妈,墙是否需要筑那么高? 


留言